CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Does Crossover Professional still include Crossover Games?
penguintutor
penguintutor
Posted 2011-03-16 16:22
If buying crossover professional - do you still get license for crossover games?

I'm sure that was the case before, but I can't find any mention of it on the Codeweavers site anymore.

I currently have an old version of crossover standard, but I'm considering upgrading to the latest professional if it means I can run crossover games as well.

Thanks
Ken Thomases
Ken Thomases  Staff Member
Posted 2011-03-17 12:57
Yes, you do.
penguintutor
penguintutor
Posted 2011-03-18 18:31
Great thanks.

I've now upgraded to the latest version of Professional.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi02LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTcwNTQ3NzcwfQ==