CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ticket System

Hi A little wake up call.. for the suport team :)

i was browsing the Ticket System and there is a lot of tikets there is not close... all the way back to 2002...
like 2007 Ticket 318749 (Poor Graphic Performance in World Of Warcraft )

I think it mebi time for a little summer clening in the Ticket System..
and close some of the real old Assigned and Pending ticket's

Best regarts
Hugorm

Y i am word blind

still need cleaning now it look like a christmas clening insted...

Best regarts
Hugorm

Y i am word blind

I don't really know what it is you are expecting here.

We typically don't go through and just close tickets. The only time we close them is when we have confirmation from the author of the ticket that the issue is closed (and sometimes we don't close tickets then).

I have closed the ticket you mentioned in your original post. But, this isn't our "normal" practice. The only time we "see" tickets is if the author of the ticket responds to them so that they come back to us. Otherwise, they remain open in a status of "waiting for an answer". In the case of the mentioned ticket, our staff had responded twice and received no response from the user so a "waiting for an answer" status is not a bad one.

It would take a massive amount of man hours to close down tickets that we were waiting for responses on. Quite frankly, our time is better spent by helping customers that are responding. On top of that, we have the opinion that automatically closing tickets when they become 'stale' is poor form.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSnBaZmJTZG1GUTRjZlpRTSIsImdkcHIiOjB9