CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover11 outlook proxy

Hi

Has anyone managed to get connected to your OWA(exchange) using the proxy config ?
It works fine in rel.10.x

It looks like there a bug report on it, but noting about when it going to be fixed, i'll not buy it until this works

/Tord

what version of outlook?

Tried with both outlook 2007 and 2010

Have you filed a Support Ticket for this issue?

There is allready this one Ticket 879094, and there it says theu will fix it in next pack.
But i'm woundering if anyone else managed to bypass it , and also when this fix will be out.

I cant use XI 11 until this is fixed since we are using microsoft OWA mail.

If you have any update or need some info please let me knoww.

Regards
Tord

Tord wrote:

There is allready this one Ticket 879094, and there it says theu
will fix it in next pack.
But i'm woundering if anyone else managed to bypass it , and also
when this fix will be out.

I cant use XI 11 until this is fixed since we are using microsoft
OWA mail.

If you have any update or need some info please let me knoww.

Regards
Tord

Whoa! Please don't interpret that ticket as "this will be fixed in the next release". That was not said at all.

Next, similar symptoms do not always mean the problem will be resolved with one solution. If we get a support ticket from you, we can gather logs and determine if the issue is identical or if it is something else. Should the issue not be the same we can start working on it as well. In this particular case there are several proxy issues that all present in a similar way. We've fixed two (for CrossOver Xi) and yet other problems remain. Should the bug you are seeing turn out to be something different or even slightly different but in the same area, working on it at the same time would be much more helpful than starting over.

Please do not assume that because one person has filed a ticket for an issue you are seeing that the resolution for them will be the resolution for you. This has bitten too many people in the past. I highly encourage you to file a Support Ticket for this issue that includes the distribution you are running, the version of CrossOver, what you are doing in Outlook to see this issue and a reference to the ticket with a similar problem. This is why our forums state "This is not a support forum. If you need product support use our Support Ticket System."

Sorry get Access denied when i try to create a ticket :(

/Tord

Tord wrote:

Sorry get Access denied when i try to create a ticket :(

Got the error since i have not bought the software yet, and I will
not since it's not working yet.

/Tord

Since i cant create a ticket, i'll try and explain the problem here.

I follow this guide to config outlook

http://www.messageops.com/how-to-manually-configure-outlook-2007-to-connect-to-exchange-online

On Crossover 10 and outlook2007 it works fine but with Crossover11 it seems to ignore the proxy and never gets connected to the outlook server.
I have tried both with outlook2007 and 2010 on Crossover11 with same result.

//Tord

Hi

Same problem exist on 11.01 release :(

//Tord

Hi

The solution is provided in ticket

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/tickets/browse/?ticket_id=879094;list=6;ticket_level=2

Thanx

1 to 11 of 11

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWHRReW40d2U2ZEFOYmM2QyIsImdkcHIiOjB9