CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Got WIndows software working but not USB connected probeware.

I have a program called DataStudio made by Pasco Scientific. The program runs flawlessly with Crossover but will not detect the USB connected probeware that is use to collect data. Any thoughts?

can you choose the directory where the usb connection is? becuse if you can you should be able to plug in the usb, choose file then go to the connection. other than that none here

USB device functionality with apps in Crossover can be tricky. I recommend you try the steps at the following link:

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/faq/serialoverusb

Hello!

This link is dead... (http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/faq/serialoverusb)
Thank you in advance for your correction.

(excuse me for my bad english)(I m french)
(I want connect my USB scanner with Epson Windows Software, but itsn't possible, because the scanner is not detected)

Hi,

That link seems fine to me...what seems to be the problem
with it?

Cheers!

Yes, the link is dead in the French version of the website. We have not translated the Support Library to French yet. Since the Support Library is a Wiki, it does not fall back to English like the rest of the website does when a missing page is encountered.

Ooh!....thanks Jeremy, that was a trick one...nothing actually jumps out
at you (in forum postings) that signifies which site base URL was being
accessed at the time -- I'm not saying it should...the clues are there,
I'll just need be a bit more aware of this now it's up and running...

Apologies for any confusion caused :)

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia1NyR25XWXJlbjRKaHNzQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9