CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Anatomy of a Friendly Ninja Competition

We recently launched our French Facebook Page and we (as the Ninjas in charge of our respective Facebook pages, French (Kossi), English (ME!)) gave each other a hard time about who could and would have the most fans. Now, to be fair, the original CodeWeavers Facebook Page (not counting the time it 'disappeared' -the chocolate has dulled the pain btw-) has been around for a while, about a year and a half give or take a few months (and the original, original that the Myth, the Legend, Jess created was even longer until the fateful day it 'disappeared').

So, I'm not ashamed to say, I'm winning, nyah nyah. But truth be told, I haven't done much and I'm very thankful that people just keep 'fanning' us on Facebook. Yet, Kossi is having a hard time and let's face it, it's not much of a competition when you completely smoke someone. What I'm saying is, if you're French, check out our French Facebook Page and consider 'fanning' us. And of course, if you are not French and you didn't know we were out there, check out our English Facebook Page and consider adding that to your many 'fanned' pages on Facebook.

Finally, just to top it all off... we are going to have a competition for the customers. It's all online and you have to do something to get entered... and then you have to be a fan of the respective Facebook Page to know when to give us your entry. The prize, one year of support on a Pro License of CrossOver.

For now, all you have to do is visit our homepage and find the Easter Egg (and if you don't know how, the instructions are posted on the English Facebook Page), that's it. Then, keep that image burned in your mind and stay tuned for further instructions.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWFZjS0d5QXN0ems0RkdnYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9