CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Bottle Manager - where's the 'Archive' button?

Crossover Pro 9.01

I'm not finding this.. where is the 'archive bottle' button/item?

I can see there is still a 'Add from Archive' button, but nowhere can I find how to make the archive to begin with.

Even the 'Help' file is helpless:
Add From Archive.. This button will allow you to choose and restore a bottle archive created with the Archive button. The restored bottle will be replaced in your bottle list, and the files copied into your bottle directory.

And the diagrams in the help file show the bottle manager screen just like it is.. without an 'Archive' button!

Hmm. I'm a Mac guy, so I don't use our Linux GUI, but it was redesigned to match the Mac GUI, so: the Make Archive button should be on the Advanced tab of the Manage Bottles window.

right you are, thank you. I could have sworn I looked on this screen and didn't find it.

I guess too many trees in the way, I can't see the forest.

Thanks, Ken.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTTVNVHFicnhhVTZnQWN4USIsImdkcHIiOjB9