CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Navisions Version 4 on Suse Enterprise 10?

Hi all,

a customer of mine is asking me if it is possible to install and run MS Business Solution Navision Version 4 on Novell Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP2 using the CrossOver Linux? He tried it with Wine Version 1.1.6 but he had great difficulties to install it and the software didn't run in the end.
I would be very thankful for any help/hints/tips

The best thing to do at this stage would be to download a trial of CrossOver to see how functional Navisions Version 4 would be with CrossOver. If the software requires anything like .Net or Windows Installer or IE6, those things would need to be installed prior to the software, that is the biggest hint/advice we give on software we do not know much about.

From this site: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/nav/40/systemrequirements.mspx

It looks like it will depend on the version and what libraries Navisions requires to run. .Net framework is a bit sketchy for us, but it is becoming more and more functional with CrossOver.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRktMeHFReEFUWkFNVjhkYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9