CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover Office Arabic/Farsi Support

Hi Everyone

I just tried an installation of Office 2003 on Wine. There was serious problems with Farsi/Persian KeyboardLayout/Display Support.
I'm wondering if purchasing Crossover Professional Linux could solve this problem or not?

TIA
Cheers

It's possible, you can grab the free 30-day trial of Crossover at http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

Andrew Balfour wrote:

It's possible, you can grab the free 30-day trial of Crossover at
http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

I faced the same problem. Arabic/Farsi words are displayed disjoint.

check the screenshot

I've downloaded the Crossover standard 7 trial version and installed the Microsoft Office 2003 Professional (MS Word, MS Excell and MS Powerpoint) with default installation options. I did it using Crossover Windows Application Installer.

Do the crossover have any workaround for this problem?

At this time we are working to improve the quality of characters on programs running within CrossOver. I would suggest sending an email to info@codeweavers.com (which will initialize a support ticket) asking to be added to the request for this.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTEpQcnd2VnJFQVVLOGNLTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9