CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MS Access Error

Running Crossover Linux 7. MS Access 2000 gives the following error when I try to build a database from a blank database:

MS Access cannot load DLL mswstr10.dll

What can I do to correct this problem?

I also cannot open any previously created Access database files, whether created via crossover or from XP. I could do this from Ubuntu 7.10 using Crossover Linux 6.

Since upgrading to Ubuntu 8.04. Crossover 6 was totally broken. Crossover 7 fixed some things, as I can install and open MS Office, just cannot use Access for anything.

Suggestions appreciated.

JC

Would you be willing to open a support ticket so that as we dive into these issues we can track them?

Thank you

Caron Wills wrote:

Would you be willing to open a support ticket so that as we dive
into these issues we can track them?

Thank you

How do I open a support ticket?

Caruso

Caron Wills wrote:

Would you be willing to open a support ticket so that as we dive
into these issues we can track them?

Thank you

Ok, I opened a ticket. It will be interesting to track the resolution of this problem.
Thanks, again, CJ.

JC

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYlNuc05MQ2I5dlB6OXpHViIsImdkcHIiOjB9