CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problem installation of Burning cruseade.

Hi,

I have the new release of ubuntu, i can play wow with Ubuntu, but I can't installing Burning cruseade because it does more error:

With CD ---> this software is on disc with a inusunal format. In order for your system to properly read the disc, it must be unmounted and remounted as root with a special set of flags. Proceeding will require you to provide the root password.

I click Remount, enter my password and:

---> Sorry, the installer was unable to start up.The folder "<temporary data>" could not be created.

i click ok

---> The file "InstallerPage.xml" could not be opened. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (InstallerFile::Open)

If I install with blizzard's installer :

• I chose the product: Burning crusade
    -ok
    -error: Sorry the installation failed. The disk doesn't have enough free space to install Burning Crusade. (More than 7.4 GB is required, but only 0.0 MB is available.) Please free up space.

Please help me!

I'm italian, sorry for my english.

Check out the "how to install from CD" Tip at the following link:

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/group/?app_id=1185;tips=1

Cheers!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibWY4UEFWSHJOVGVXZ1NWNiIsImdkcHIiOjB9