CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CXO 7 Photoshop CS2 Updates

Congrats on the release of CXO 7. It's a wonderful thing.

After insalling CXO I installed Photoshop CS2 and sure enough, it works! It works great!

The only issue I've noticed so far is that any attempt to upgrade CS2 from version 9.0 to 9.0.2 and CameraRaw from the Adobe site fails...there's an unnamed process that has to be killed in order to regain control of the GUI. I've forgotten where CXO keeps it logs, but I'll ferret that out shortly and report again if I find anything useful.

For the most part, though, it just works!

Hello,

We've been testing the CS 2 updates here at Crossover, as well. All went well (including CameraRaw) until we got to the final update (the 9.0.2 module). We went to Adobe.com, downloaded the update manually, and then did an unsupported install of said update into the bottle containing Photoshop CS2. This method was successful.

Hope this helps.

Works great for the 9.02 update.

opening the updater then closing the main CS2 application (leaves the updater running) allows the other updates to install.

Thanks!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOVNjaG1OQmNSNWR1TGZaSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9