CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Regional Settings for outlook

I can't seem to find a definitive answer.
I have a need(want) to change the regional settings for Outlook 2007 under CX 8.0 to be in 24h time. Currently, under OpenSUSE all my regional sessions are set correctly for my OS to use 24h, but when running Outlook 2007, it defaults to 12h time.
I seem to have seen something about setting LC_ALL= but can't find the post.

Any help?

Thanks,

Is this the post you speak of? ;

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/general/?t=27;mhl=39632;msg=39632#msg39632

I don't think your locale settings are at fault, it somehow looks
to me like the windows-registry side on wine is fluffing out.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYm52WHRDUUtKZXR0emJ2WSIsImdkcHIiOjB9