CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Office 2010 Product Key

I have the latest version of Crossover and M.S. Office 2010. I have a valid product key but Crossover will not accept it as a valid key. It is absolutely a valid key. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Thank you.

Bob

No idea, but it will be much faster for you to open a support ticket rather than using the forum! (use the "contact us" button). The staff will sort this out for you for sure.

You wouldn't happen to be on Debian, would you?

If not, this FAQ might still help you track down what's happened:

https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/linux/faq/Debian#noOffice

I doubt that this is a CrossOver problem. Sounds more like a MS Office problem You probably have too many instances of your Office 2010. Most MS Office products limit the number of installs.

Usually there will be a phone number to call to deactivate a license and that resolve your issues.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicGdLd1hYaFZodXljUk1HeSIsImdkcHIiOjB9