CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

New install, dual monitor, Linux Mint 17, Wizards 101, Mouse unusable

I just installed the Crossover Trial and then installed Wizards 101. I did not have Wine previously installed. Linux Mint 17.1. No install issues noted. However I have a laptop with an an extended monitor attached as the primary (Left). Wizards 101 launches and is only half visible on the laptop screen (right). What is visible cannot be clicked either on the OS or game. The mouse cursor is the wizards 101 one. My only way out is ctrl alt del, then log off using keyboard. I tried to look at the bottles such as "Wine Configuration" but they're all grayed out and unselectable. If I try to add a new bottle (not that I have a clue as to what I am doing) it says creating forever until you close it. Laptop is an older Lenovo T420 Intel i5, 8 gig ram, builtin Intel and nvidia graphics, using nvidia.

Edit: The issue only happens for full screen. The games is playable so far in a window.

I used to have the same problem with Rocksmith 2014. So far, I am happy to be able to see the game in a big enough window...

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYkZHOUhjRnM5emhKd0pzUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9