CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

World of Tanks game not working properly with Crossover 16

The previous Crossover 15.3.1-1 was working great with World of Tanks and now with the new 16 version the game freezes, at times, in the beginning of a battle. There are also video glitches that appear randomly on the screen. I'm using Ubuntu 16.10 LTS, Intel i7-6700k 4.0GHz processor and nVidia GTX-980 video card. Please fix.

How can I roll back to the previous version?

Thank you.

Is anyone else having the same problem as I?

I kept CO 16 install now that I was able to install Office 2013 through Firefox 45. However, the game that I like to play, World of Tanks, is not working properly. I've already uninstall and reinstall the game twice and I still have the same problem. The game installs fine, but when loading the game to play, the screen freezes and the only way out is to turn off the computer and turn it back on. The game was working fine, and still does, in CO 15.3.1.

I'm actually having great luck with WoT. I'm running CrossOver 16.0.0, Ubuntu 16.04.1, GeForce 970 w/ 367.57 drivers, and WoT v.0.9.17.0.3 #333. It's been a few since I last played so I'm not sure what versions I was running before with CrossOver and WoT, but I'm getting good FPS with High settings and no crashes when loading a battle, though I did have those problems awhile back with a different setup. Out of habit, I did limit the download speed for the updates to 1mbps since I would always experience crashes otherwise but can't confirm if that's still an issue now. Let me know if the current WoT build is still causing you issues and maybe we can figure out what differences is system configuration we have.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYjVKaHNnVkpSN2dTZ1B2UiIsImdkcHIiOjB9