CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

My Office 2013 tips

I am an office 365 subscriber but after countless attempts I couldn't get the 32 bit Office 2013 installer to work. It fails silently. The debug log you can follow after the installation was empty.
There is no way to get an offline installer for Office 2013 via Office 365, and Microsoft will remove Office 2013 completely as of Feb 28 2017.
I bought an ISO image with a valid serial key from http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Maro_Global_IT for $USD 20.
My computer is Thinkpad P50 with Optimus, which means it runs Nvidia and Intel drivers depending on what mood you are in. When Nvidia was in use, the installation of the XML parser component fails; I need a certain opencl library and I can't work out which to install. However, in Intel mode there is no such problem and Office 2013 installed. It has also activated successfully. I am mainly interested in Excel, which works well so far.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM0g4bUdLekhkUlJwd2JSMyIsImdkcHIiOjB9