CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Microsoft Office 2016 Programs not showing

Just installed crossover linux and tried to set a bottle with Microsoft Office 2016. The folder has the setup.exe file and other folders, crossover setup didnt have any problem, installed fonts, other stuff, extra libraries, etc.

But when i go to the menu i notice that there's no software of microsoft office i just have the contro panel programs.
Tried installing the software pack with the recognition of a external drive (opening the setup.exe)

Tried with 2013 but at the end crossover tells me that something happend at the end of the setup (how convenient), programs not showing again.

If someone can help me solving this. Really thinking in buying the software

I had the same issue initially then i reinstalled office to the same bottle and everything installed.

How do you install the same software in the same bottle?
When i try, it creates a new bottle

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidzU2VGdZUlFHUHk2bVEzRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9