CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Word and Excel (O365) no longer open

Earlier this month a purchased Code Weavers for Linux after using the trial for a day or so and testing Word and Excel (O365 versions)
In the last day, Word and Excel both stopped 'opening'. I would click on the respective icons but nothing would launch or display on screen. I ended up removing the bottle and reinstalling Office, which resolved the problem but less than 24 hours later the same issue has cropped up. No error on screen, applications just seemingly stopped working.
I'm running Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Gnome Wayland. I submitted a ticket but I suspect because of the holiday it might be a few days before I receive a response. Win 7 bottle. Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks

Same thing. Tested last month. Then bought the product. And it stopped working a few days later. I do get an error see my post: https://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/general/?t=26;msg=233098

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVmRGTHBQV1JTaGd2TXhnUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9