CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Lame duck emails

Just checking if the serial numbers for the lame duck event are still being emailed? I haven't received one as of yet.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe, yep, I just got mine.

Joe wrote:

Just checking if the serial numbers for the lame duck event are
still being emailed? I haven't received one as of yet.

Thanks,

Joe

yes same problem here, i dont get any serialnumber :(

They're headed out; we were up to the 'c's on emails last time I checked, and we just doubled the outbound rate. Hoping we'll get most of them out today or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy White wrote:

They're headed out; we were up to the 'c's on emails last time I
checked, and we just doubled the outbound rate. Hoping we'll get
most of them out today or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Thx for the quick replay ;).

Yes thanks for the reply.

hi, do you send all the serial by mails ?
i don't receive mine . please help .
best regards .
patrick .

I also haven't received my emails yet. Is there some type of process I should follow if I haven't received my serial yet? My email starts with R so I'm just hoping you haven't reached R's yet.

I haven't received mine either. I hope Yahoo's spam filter didn't eat the messages, though that seems unlikely. (I'm in the k's.)

always nothing receive .

I guess I should give up hope?

They've all gone out (in fact, been out for a week).

You might want to check your spam folders to see if it got misrouted.

An email to info@codeweavers.com would be your next recourse, and we can
compare your email to the list we gathered.

Cheers,

Jeremy

i received an email to sign up and register but that email has been deleted. is it possible to have it resent?

Send an email to info@codeweavers.com and we will look up your information.

1 to 14 of 14

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZzVBVnJaclNDRVBzbU1uTSIsImdkcHIiOjB9