CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

ESPN360 No Longer Works

In crossover 7.02 and the latest versions of wine, espn360.com no longer works. I install firefox 2 for windows in an XP bottle and then the flash player and then the epsn360 plugin and when I try to launch the video player the entire screen goes black and displays crazy colors. ctrl-backspace to restart X seems to be the only solutions.

Other people have reported here (http://www.jdeslippe.com/wordpress/?p=103#comments) that it still works under crossover 6.2; so, this seems to be a regression. Any ideas on fixing this?

Hello,

Codeweavers doesn't currently have any plans to develop specifically for the Move Media Player (being the media player that espn360.com uses), though this is subject to demand from our customer base. As of right now there is no entry in our compatibility database for customers to vote on, so the demand is low from our standpoint.

If you have an active account with Codeweavers you can download CX 6.2 from the Archived downloads section of your account page.

I understand. I found a bug report at winehq that added some comments to: http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=14092 and there are a few threads on the ubuntuforums about this. I hope one of the wine devs picks this up... I believe it to be a regression in wine. No college football for now I guess...

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidUN2SEc4N1l4R3Fma2Y0UCIsImdkcHIiOjB9