CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CX15 when can ve expect a release?

I have been stuck with CX13.2 for a long time, no matter which version of CX14 I have tried and all recommended registry hacks, I tend to get less than 1/3 of the fps than with 13.2 and playing is just lagish. So I'm hoping that CX15 would fix the issue and really wondering when we will see it released (not an exact date, but an indication how much may still be left to be done) or even a chance to beta test it?

No, don't get much help from support as I don't play with ubuntu...

We plan to start a beta cycle at the start of November and release mid-December.

Is there a roadmap, or info about what's new in v15 vs v14?

Thanks

Okey, a Xmas present to look forward to.

As James asked, is there a list of features which you have decided to ship i CX15?
Could be nice to be able to drool over those while waiting.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNW53RlFWc3ZwS0ZUcFBaciIsImdkcHIiOjB9