CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

View contents of a Crossover install

Is there an easy to find list of all the software that will be installed from a specific supported application?

For instance if I wanted to see what the Crossover Starcraft 2 installer would install where would I look?

the software that will be installed from a specific supported application,
is often in a compressed format, and so can often only be seen after it's been installed.

• by browsing the virtual C: drive itself.

Pierre wrote:

the software that will be installed from a specific supported
application,
is often in a compressed format, and so can often only be seen after
it's been installed.

• by browsing the virtual C: drive itself.

I think the guy wanted a list of support libraries and such, like directX, not a list of all individual files. I don't believe Crossover maintains publicly accessible list of requirements for each software on this site. In any case, I usually for google with the name of the software and the magic word "requirements". That pretty much tells me what I need.

Aye, I was looking for the list of libraries and fonts that crossover installs for any given supported application. I found the list in Crossover as the last step before installing the application. Thanks y'all!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVnl3WGdhWGFFVnMzZlNnTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9