CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fimora 9 Installation Test on Arch

Note: This is a copy post I originally posted on Advocates only forum but I needed to share it with someone I copied it here if you want you can delete the original post Here

Okay so I managed to install Filmora 9 and 8 on my devices
F9 on my laptop HP Probook 6460b and F8 on my dads pc HP DC7600 Convertible Minitower I haven't been able to test it on my dads pc but here are some issues with Filmora 9 on my laptop

Overview:
> You need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 (12.0) Redistributable Runtime for this to work on your system.
> You need to manually provide an installation path or it will fail around 75%.
> I'm unable to see the taskbar/navigation bar of Filmora idk if it's the resolution or something to do with the software itself.

Now back to why I installed F8 on my dads pc that thing is old and I don't think it will run F9 but I'll try to get it installed and update the post but F8 installation was fine didn't have to do anything additional steps like with F9 but I haven't got time to test it I'll try and Install F8 on my laptop and test here..

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZzR3cVZ5Z3ZuYkJzQnRQcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9