CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Batch script .cmd - strange syntax errors

On a windows 10 bottle, using cmd.exe or winconsole cmd, I'm getting syntax errors and not recognised errors.

The exact same .cmd script runs perfectly on a Windows 10 machine, but fails on crossover 19.
If Else will fail because it's not interpreting brackets as showing the else belonging to the same logical line as if.

I checked that the script has windows file endings because it's been copied in from the linux host.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?

This may be a bug in Wine's cmd implementation, it's far from perfect.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicGdjZjRiWGQyRVkzcmJDdyIsImdkcHIiOjB9