CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

world of tanks/wargaming game center

hi guys,

I'm having issues with the world of tanks install. The WGC stops after afew seconds and it only tries to install the NA client.

The WoT NA client is useless to me,as i play on the WoT Asia client.these are 2 different servers and regions which you need different accounts.

I'd like to know is there a work around just to get the WGC to run on the Linux crossover client?
I do have the windows game clients so I should only need to patch them if there has been an update from last week.

thanks for any help,
camdy

Have the same issue with CrossOver.
Guy from WG shows me the screenshots of WGC, WoT and Caliber running on top of vanilla Wine v.4.11.

And I just test PlayOnLinux with last available Wine v.4.15 -- at least WGC works as well:

• Need to use "Windows 7" OS since they broke the compatibility with WinXP .
  • Need to install system package or into user's configuration adding MS core fonts.
  • Not sure if that helps or not, but added libs msvcr110 and msvcp110 into overrides (the old suggestion for WoT, he-he :))
  • Install WGC into the new bottle.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidUFuRmdHZ1dieXhGV0tkYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9