CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Cannot uninstall bottle

One of my "bottles", Kindle, has an uninstall executable, but the other doesn't.

And, in either case, the "- Remove" button is grayed out. How do I uninstall?

Based on the screenshot, you have "All Bottles" highlighted. If you click on the specific line for the application that you want to remove (eg "StarCraft_II") right below the "All Bottles" line, you should be able to click remove and remove the bottle. This will delete the entire bottle and all of its contents, effectively uninstalling it. I hope this is clear enough -- if you still have a question, I can also post a screenshot or our awesome support team can help you out.

Ah, I didn't notice that! That worked, thanks.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieTJGaFVzM01YNzY1UGhmWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9