CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2001 Deluxe in Kubuntu 19.10

I'm using a trial version of CrossOver 19 (maybe a week left on the trial), which seemed to install just fine on this Kubuntu 19.10 box. But trying for my long-time financial software, Quicken 2001 Deluxe, produces the following hangups:

(1) Installing it as "Unlisted software" creates a Quicken 2001 Deluxe bottle, but the installation hangs on " Installing unlisted software." (Is half an hour long enough to say this?)

(2) Thinking that perhaps the differences with Quicken 2002 (which "runs great") weren't major, I told the machine to install Quicken 2002 (but directed it to my Q2001D install file). It opened the 2002 bottle, but hung on "Installing True Type font: Ariel".

Any suggestions, guys? I have Q2001D running under Kubuntu 16.04 on other machines but would like to get it going on a more current version.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZG1HNEV5N0d2VDhmTmFZayIsImdkcHIiOjB9