CrossOver Support - Community Forums
These are community forums and not official technical support.
If you need official support: Contact Us
Discussion about CrossOver Linux
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Reply to Thread Back to Threads
[SOLUTION] Rosetta Stone Totale 5 No Mic under UBUNTU 16.04
I just installed Rosetta Stone Totale 5 under Crossover 16 on Ubuntu 16.04 and I was very happy to discover that Rosetta doesn't detect my microphone.
The solution to this is fairly simple:
1. Open Crossover
2. Select the ROSETTA_STONE_TOTALE_5 bottle
3. Select WINE CONFIGURATION
4. Under LIBRARIES select NEW OVERRIDE FOR LIBRARY, then type winepulse.drv.
5. Click OK, then accept the warning dialog box that appears.
6. Now select the WINEPULSE.DRV override and click EDIT.
7. Select the "DISABLE" option in the dialog box.
8. Click OK.
9. Click OK everywhere. Accept the new configuration.
10. Restart Crossover.
Congratulations. Your mic will be detected and fully functional now.
Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.
CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux