CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena on Linux

Hello!
I try to run The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena from Steam with CrossOver 13.0.1 but it fails with the installation of the TAGES Drivers. The Installations requires administration rigths.
I run crossover on a debian wheezy 64bit.

Any ideas?

Best regrads,
soenke

TAGES drm does not work on Wine. This page has more info on this topic.

Copy Protection - WineHQ

GoG.com has DRM free versions for sale though.

Wish I could tell you more but, like you, I only have the Steam version of the game.

What a shame! Thx a lot for quick reply!
Good hint with gog.com. I won't buy this game again but for future purchases it will useful.

Cheers,
Soenke

I actually did a complete playthrough of the GOG version of this just before Christmas & can confirm that the GOG version runs perfectly in CrossOver.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR3JmOG1xNWZiTHdkeGtwcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9