CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Roxio Creator 2012

I am running Crossover 13.2.0 on Kubuntu 14.04. Tried installing Roxio Creator 2012 in an XP bottle. Setup.exe runs for about 10 minutes before it hangs for an unknown reason. Checking System Monitor there were 2 Setup.exe threads running and after about 10 minutes of no activity I decided to shut them down. Killed the 1st one on the list only to see the second resume running. Setup finishes cleanly and tries to reboot the computer which didn't work. Had to close the bottle which completed installation. The only program which runs cleanly is the Label Creator but Roxio comes remarkably close to installation.

Checked the log but have no idea what caused the installation to hang. Possibly waiting for an answer to a prompt or missing file. How do I figure out what causes the setup to hang?

The best thing you can do is submit a support ticket or send an email to ninjas@codeweavers.com for more assistance.

This is an unsupported application so our ability to help you will be limited. If you have the installation log, it would be best to include that with your message.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMlZBUUtwd3FXbWg0SEh6dyIsImdkcHIiOjB9