CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover keeps asking me to register (but it's already registered)

I've recently reinstalled my computer with Ubuntu 16.04 (64bit) and installed CX 15.1.

Since installing, I keep getting notifications when I run an application to register CX. When I click on 'Register' it confirms that it is registered in my name but then I run another application and it does the same thing.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it persists.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and a possible solution?

thanks!

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

Hey guys,

I replied to an email to you with a log file but the email bounced for some reason. The log file is 60mb. Is there some place I can upload it to?

Usually log files zip quite well ... you could try a gzip and it would probably shrink a lot. Otherwise, yes, we have an internal server you can upload to. I'd post a ping to your support ticket and we'll give you a private location (if the gzip doesn't get it small enough for the ticket system to accept, which it probably will)

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZktjRXE1WVZ0V3cyVTJFTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9