CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Thanks

I started with you around 2004 with my installation of Suse 9.0. Back then you were called Crossover Office. Currently on 17.0.1.

My use of Crossover was my desire to use Quicken, so I would have access to Quicken on both Windows and Linux, as I dual boot my machine. After Quicken split, it became one issue after another, so I decided to look for a replacement. I settled on Gnucash, which also works on both Windows and Linux. Right now I only use Quicken 2016 on Windows for its Home Inventory module, until I can find a workable replacement.

Thank you for your many years of support. If I find a need in the future, I will certainly return.

The current Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property has been working pretty well for me under Crossover on my ubuntu machine, but I have to admit, I would seriously consider any options that would allow me to run my business. Invoicing, checking, download bank and investments. Ability to import years of Quicken files would be a definite plus. When I retire and don't have my business needs, perhaps I'll switch too.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicHhyZHNRdXQ4cmVkOW5RWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9