CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Access 2007 Layout editor

I want to use access 2007 under crossover on a linux box.

• openSuSE Tumbleweed (updates till 20200120)
  • Crossover 18.5.0.1 (rpm., V19 has an installation error --> last V18 version)
  • Office 2007 with Access 2007

Installed:

MDAC (microsoft data access component 2.8)
Visual Basic 6 runtime
Visual Basic SP6
Visual C++ 6.0 redistributable
Office 2007

I can start access for an application in mode of programming. But when I change to editor mode (layout) then suddenly CPU uses 100% for ACCESS (command "top") and ACCESS remain in screen of last operation without any further possibility for modification.

In status/command line (bottum line of linux) I see that another X-Windows has been started with destroyed and unreadable lines.

I have no ideas and no logs that I can offer.

Thanks Harald

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSjNaVHRuaDY2R3JRdFRUUiIsImdkcHIiOjB9