CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

How does one get program updates?

OK, here's a basic, simple question.

How does this program get updated? There are no menu options to check for updates, and since it wasn't downloaded from the Ubuntu software library, it doesn't get updated from there. I can't even find anything on the website that says was the current version is, other than a picture of a box that says v19.

I've got version 19.0.1. It has a problem with one of the apps I run under it, and after some troubleshooting the Codeweavers tech support rep agreed it was a problem with Crossover. Beyond that I've heard nothing, and I'm hoping they will correct it in a subsequent release of the program; however, since I see no way of getting updates, even if they fix it, how will I know?

It is the latest stable version.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR3Q1R1ZOdnRNdktCTVRzayIsImdkcHIiOjB9