CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Install AutoCad 2000i from disc

I have a copy of Autocad 2000i for Win 95/98 on disc that I would like to use on my Mint system. The program disc has a number of files and folders including Autorun.exe, setup.exe and msetup.exe.
Can anyone tell me the exact steps to install Autocad from disc? I created a Win 98 bottle and installed from the file acad.msi on the disc. It seemed to install everything and created a desktop icon but it doesn't work.
I suspect there are dependencies that need installing into the bottle first but I have no idea what to do.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Regards
Mike

I've never did this but it should be easy when installing software this way go to crossover click install windows software at the bottom name your app click next on the next screen it's asking where to look for the software to install at at the bottom it should say choose installer folder here you should be able to pick your c drive and install autocad. This should work but i've never did a install from cd before.I know for sure you going to need the .net framwork i don't remember the version for that version of autocad.

Good luck

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOUpXa1N5cEtYS2I4VUdBdSIsImdkcHIiOjB9