CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Failed to note my registration number

Late last night, struggling with a system I never did get working, I bought a new version of Crossover Office hoping that would work --- it didn't. I saved the download as a .deb and successfully installed it on another distribution this morning... but apparently never saved my certificate or registration number, whatever it's called. Hope I can get it within the 15-day trial period! Any suggestions?

(I'll describe my problems elsewhere --- it's a Ubuntu 13.10 issue that seems to be pretty well known... I'm back on 13.04 now.)

When CrossOver asks you for your registration information it will give you the oppotrunity to enter a username and password. Use the same username / password combination you used to create your account on www.codeweavers.com (when you purchased).

If you have forgotten your www.codeweavers.com account credentials, our web-site has a mechanism for re-setting your password. If you are not able to succeed with that, you can always email 'info@codeweavers.com' for help.

Thanks, Josh... I had even entered an incorrect, non-operational, email address last night. Anyway, I repaired it and then successfully registered using the corrected email address and the luckily-remembered password.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZXVjVlhibmZodmZta0pFMyIsImdkcHIiOjB9