CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

How to run a 64bits application/program in CX ?

Hi there !

I would like to know if CX 13.1 (crossover_13.1.3-1.deb) can run 64 bits applications/programs ?

I am asking because I am trying to install a 64 bit application and I am getting the following error:

"Internal Error: Can not expand "pf64" constant on this version of Windows."

The before mentioned application has a 32 bit version that runs fine under CrossOver.
For performance issues I was trying to install the 64 bits and face this error at installation time.

If it is possible to install 64 bits applications, please, could you point me what I am doing wrong ?

best regards,

It's not possible yet to run 64-bit Windows applications in Crossover. We're working on that functionality now and hope to have it in a future release.

Is there a timeframe or at least a targeted version for 64-bit Windows? I would like to run Lytro Desktop on my Linux laptop, instead of borowing my wife's laptop and hogging her disk space all the time.

Lytro Desktop, is a Windows 7 or above 64-bit application.

Thanks.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM3NrcFBnQlQ0eWNXWVlnaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9