CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ouclook Cached Passwords

Hi,

I'm having issues with cached passwords in Outlook. When I change the password on the Exchange server, I see Oulook 'trying to connect'. It will stay in that state indefinitely, and will never pop up the credentials box.

I've tried forcing credentials in the Mail program in the Control Panel, however that results in the same issue.

Is there any way to clear the cached password to force Outlook to prompt for credentials?

Thanks
--Daryl

From Support:

Hello,

Please try the third tip on https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=6135;tips=
1#tip5399 and see if that works. Your previous password may be stuck in Outlook and preventing it from connecting.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibjNWazliMnFkNU5HemFzNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9