CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

onenote 2013 problem

Hello good night;

I try open the OneNote 2013 and say this: Need the Desktop Windows Experience (i not view the option to install this in the program). The outlook 2013 on Microsoft Exchange per rates have a issue, this auto closes and not working per minutes. The Office 2016 Pro not possible install correctly, cannot open after install from Official ISO of Microsoft x32.

My priority at this moment is the Onenote 2013 not working by this issue, any idea for fix this? i purcharse / i paid this software but i not found any solution for this issue (and at the moment i not receive my code! please help me support)

Regards,

Onenote 2013 does not run with CrossOver (as mentioned here in our Application database:)

https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/microsoft-onenote-2013

Sorry about that.

Josh DuBois wrote:

Onenote 2013 does not run with CrossOver (as mentioned here in our
Application database:)

https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/microsoft-onenote-2013

Sorry about that.

oh okay, thank!

and the onenote of office 2016 not working at this moment?

Correct, OneNote 2016 also will not work

Josh DuBois wrote:

Correct, OneNote 2016 also will not work

and ms office 2016 pro in general not working?, this install fine but not open any .exe of this. or have a version in special for this?

We plan to support Office 2016 in an upcoming (not yet released) version of CrossOver.

Josh DuBois wrote:

We plan to support Office 2016 in an upcoming (not yet released)
version of CrossOver.

Okay, thank you!!!!

Excellent program. It is the only one that has worked for me for all those I have tried and with Office 2010 works perfectly.

In addition to this I like your support, and I was able to unlock the program thanks to your help.

Thank you very much!!!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUExaRkJ3V3lIUFE5a0xKMiIsImdkcHIiOjB9