CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

after login World of tanks freezes

Hi everyone!

I have one issue with this game World of tanks.

Installation went allright, updating too ,but problems started after loging into account. Game freezes when starts to update vehicle. It freezes and after half minute shows problem error that programm encountered serious problem and needs to be closed.

Now i am using Linux ubuntu 12.10 cpu i5 2410, with intel hd 3000 and second video card is nvidia 525m. Drivers are installed.
Before this os i used Linux mint and all went well no glitches or anything like that.

maybe someone have encountered such problem and knows what to do.

PS. i am rookie so detailed explenation please

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQmRwYW1GcG5jNVRzMnk5ZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9