CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

not installing on Ubuntu 13.10

Was so excited to finally get quicken 2013 to work on ubuntu 13.10, worked great on my 32 bit laptop, however when i went to install on 64 bit main computer ran into problems. Installed all of the dependencies according to the website but still no luck, the progress bar tries for like 3-4 minutes but never installs, what a shame...

You did install the 32bit depedencies right?

When you say according to the website, you do mean http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/linux/faq/Ubuntu?

All I know is that I run Crossover on 64bit Arch, and the distro isn't even supported. So I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to do the same for you 64bit ubuntu pc.

success, even though the ubuntu installer didn't say successful, i clicked on quicken_2013.exe file and crossover popped up and installed just fine...I am a happy camper now..I will buy the software now, it is working grat, THANK YOU, this one program has been buggin me and now i have no reason to stay with windows...

Great, I'm happy you got things running.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicGd6UHBGbldmckdSOVEzaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9