CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Rift: Insufficient Video Card

I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 (should i install a different version? haven't found any guides for people running 14.04, or seen anyone post about playing on it)

i installed AMD drivers for my video card and quite a bit of other stuff (following a guide for an older version of Ubuntu). When i press PLAY i immediately get an error "Insufficient Video Card."

Is there any fix for this that someone could maybe walk me through? I'm new to Linux, and newer to using crossover

It might be useful to know what exact model is your card. I know there have been some detection problems for specific cards in some threads. I'll certainly look into it once I know the model for your card.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVFl1WWRxa3JwRmtkd1NlbSIsImdkcHIiOjB9