CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

[SOLVED] World of Warcraft Install Complete, But Error!

Greetings. I have installed World of Warcraft and I am getting an error. Please see image below.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Since this is an officially supported application, you should file a ticket. Include your system specs (GPU, distribution, driver version if applicable, whether you're on 32bit or 64bit system, etc)

Would this Intel me having to renewal the support by paying another 60 bucks?

If your version of CrossOver is too old you might consider upgrading... there are other options which are free though. But you still could tell us your system specs, maybe someone can figure out what the problem is.

Since you did not mention you were not subscribed anymore, I just assumed you were and that is why I suggested contacting support.

I am using Zorin-OS 9 64bit. My graphics card is Nvidia GTX 260.

Crossover is very nice and I do enjoy using it, but I cannot see forking out more money for support. Great value for first time buy, but not a great deal when needing support and having to renewal, even if it was half off.

You did not say what version of CrossOver you're using.

Regardless of version, can you provide the output of /opt/cxoffice/bin/cxdiag (if installed via deb file) or $HOME/cxoffice/bin/cxdiag (if installed with the .bin installer). Either stick the output in [code][/code] tags or put it up on pastebin.com

I am using Crossover version 13.0.1.

The file will not open. Not sure what I should be using for it. So how am I suppose to get the code?

It was the graphics card driver not installed. Now that I have installed it, it works. Thanks for your time.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOFg0dnZibmVna3dBWG01cCIsImdkcHIiOjB9