CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

obtaining office 2010

Can anyone recommend a (legal) way to obtain MS office 2010 installation media?
It doesn't seem to be officially supplied by MS any longer.

If you are at all connected to academia you can order from Academic Software HQ.
I'm not even studying at an American university and they OK'd me.
Microsoft Office 2010 product page

Depends on where in the world you're located I guess. For example some left over stock can be found on Amazon:
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Family Pack, 3PC (Disc Version)

sp wrote:

Can anyone recommend a (legal) way to obtain MS office 2010
installation media?
It doesn't seem to be officially supplied by MS any longer.

This is true. Microsoft stopped offering Office 2010 in January of 2013 and their mainstream support of Office 2010 ends in October of 2015.

All third party vendors are supposed to sell it until they are out. I was able to find Office 2010 on Amazon this morning.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidVNQUEdNSmJ2c1dmdWVRZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9