CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

The files shown on this page are the latest versions your account has access to. Not.

"The files shown on this page are the latest versions your account has access to"
Is either broken on my account, or misleading. So I just wasted some time. Logged in to my account on-line to get a fresh download of MY purchased version.

The advice is written clearly......

• The files shown on this page are the latest versions your account has access to.
  • If the most recent version of CrossOver is not shown. This means your entitlement has expired.

Shown in the list for me is:

• CrossOver Linux 11.1.0 (64bit Debian and Ubuntu)

Well, it is shown. And above it advises clearly that my entitlement has expired if it is not shown. Logically it suggests this is an entitlement. However after downloading, it is only a trial.

I dug through my emails to discover I purchased version 10, so these downloads I'm not entitled to. No problem, I found the right version in the archives. My time is precious, and no doubt others feel the same way, hence this feedback.

Perhaps the advice can be clarified? E.g. It would be good to make it 100% clear that "My downloads" now contains things that aren't actually "My" downloads after all, but just trials.

Just so you know, they're all trials until you register your software. Which the trial allows you to do.

Also, if you bought version 10, and your support lasted until 11.1 came out, that's what you're entitled too. So it looks to me things should have been pretty clear... 😋

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWEFiendoUXBVbWhBTTJ2ZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9