CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

StarCraft II patch 2.0.4 crash during startup

SC II was working fine for many months, until Blizzard recently pushed out patch 2.0.4.
Now, after the new "Heart of the swarm" loading screen shows, SC crashes with a dialog stating I am "...running low on available video memory. ..."

(can't figure out how to attach a screenshot here).

I already had the registry entry stating I have 513mb of video ram.

Any idea how to make SC II happy again?

Thanks,
Dan

More info:
kernel: 2.6.32-45-generic

Crossover: 11.3.0
I also updated to Crossover: 12.1.0, and still get the same crash.

Bad toad! I just read the forum notice about not posting support questions here. I've since created a support ticket. Sorry for the noise.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicUZ5cTVyRVZRMkJKS1poZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9