CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crack MS Office 2016

How to crack MS Office 2016?

buy your software.

Read the question again. I asked for something else.

redbull49 wrote:

How to crack MS Office 2016?

If you are implying that "crack" does not refer to pirating software, you better make yourself a lot clearer. For most people a "crack" refers to methods, tools or software modified to bypass DRM.

Since I have taken the time to quote your question, which is rather short and otherwise to the point, please don't tell me or anyone else to "read the question again". It would be much better for you to write your question again. Under its current form, you are indeed asking how to commit software piracy. You will have a hard time convincing anyone you are doing otherwise while asking how to "crack" MS Office.

I'm sure your question will be answered as soon as it doesn't imply piracy.

From the Wikipedia definition:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_cracking

"Software cracking (known as "breaking" in the 1980s[1]) is the modification of software to remove or disable features which are considered undesirable by the person cracking the software, especially copy protection features (including protection against the manipulation of software, serial number, hardware key, date checks and disc check) or software annoyances like nag screens and adware."

I thought you were asking to break copy protection features, too!
😊

Please explain what you mean by "crack".

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicU1aNEFrNjdxNnJwYnpleSIsImdkcHIiOjB9