CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2019 -- INET folder on desktop

Whenever I run Quicken, upon exiting the application, I get an INET folder created on either the Desktop or the Home folder. From the forum on Quicken, it would appear that setting a location where the application is to run (in windows it is in the shortcut tab of the properties). How do I do this in CrossOver. Can't seem to find an option to set a startup folder.

Any other things to try? It is more of an annoyance. I just delete the folder and nothing negative happens. The application is working great under Ubuntu 18.04.

Where is your data file (qdata.qdf)? My system (Ubuntu 19.10) puts the INET file in the same folder that the qdata.qdf file lives in.

my .qdf file is on my RAID drive, not the desktop. I looked in the RAID drive and there is also a INET folder there.

Mine is on a network connected file system. In the properties of the icon that you use to call up Quicken, the work path set is empty and the command line is set to ""/home/jervin/.cxoffice/Quicken_2019/desktopdata/cxmenu/StartMenu.C^5E3A_users_crossover_Start^2BMenu/Programs/Quicken/Quicken.lnk" %u"

I think, getting into the crossover command file and into settings for the Quicken Bottle, I have drive D pointing to the mount point where the .qdf file is. (not to the actual subdirectory and the mounted drive)

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSkwzWnNaeUIyQ0U0bVZSMyIsImdkcHIiOjB9