I know this is not the correct forum. But it is the environment of Linux that causes the error.
- openSuSE Linux tumbleweed (updates till 2020-01-20)
- Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010
- crossover 220.127.116.11 (rpm version) (I can not install crossover 19 on open SuSE due to installation errors)
This time I will ask about an ACCESS problem only under crossover not windows.
The access-application is running under windows XP, 7, 8 ,10 with MSOffice 2007 and 2010 fine. But when I copy the file to linux and execute with MSACCESS (also 2007, 2010 (x86 and x64)) the form is not running.
It is the first step of the form:
I see a menu with options of selections for entering sub-forms (a normal menu function).
Immediately when clicking on one selection I get error message (even exit button):
The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: .
* The expression may not result in the name of a macro , the name of a user-defined function or [Event Procedure]
* There may have been an error evaluating the function, event , or macro.
Even the EXIT-form macro:
Private Sub Exit_Click()
On Error GOTO Err_Exit_Click
I told you that everything is working fine on windows computers. In Access (windows and Iinux) I can enter the program mode and can compile this form without any error.
I tried complete Office-version 2007, 2010 (x86 and x64) and also runtime environment access 2007 (german and english) and 2010.
Always the same problem.
The debug mode of access can not help, because the click event produces no message.