CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

No Way to Launch Crossover

I have just installed the Linux (Debian) version of crossover on a chromebox. I seemed to install fine, but I can find no way to lunch it. I can open the GDebi installer to install windows programs (unsuccessfully) and it shows what I have tried to install, but no way to delete the failed attempts. I'm sure I need to uninstall it, but I'm clueless as to how to do that. Being new to Linux, I don't know where to find a package manager to identify the files for installing crossover and starting over.

Any suggestions for a Linux newbie?

Thanks,
Steve

it should appear in the Menu Tree .. the list of Installed Programs
so .. is there, the normal list of those Installed Programs ? .. accessed from the Start Button, on the bottom LHS ?

you can also, log-out & back in again, as that often will cause the menu item, to appaear in the Menu Tree.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQVJjZjJaUzNXelVnZUJ2VyIsImdkcHIiOjB9